Toyoko Inn in Shinjuku had free breakfast every morning!
![]() |
| Miso, rice balls, and Takuan! |
![]() |
| Also bread, yogurt, capuccino and tea - |
We loved the breakfast -Mich talked about making this for our breakfast back in Fremont every day!...But...by the last day in the hotel, she was done with it! Plus the capucino machine broke and they stopped having takuan. Sad. I still enjoyed the onigiri, I can eat that every day.
At Fujimien Ryokan in Hakone, they fed us a full dinner (so much food) and breakfast. I think there were actually 3 soups (miso, and two fish type soups). Couldn't finish! ![]() |
| Fujimien dinner plate - starting appetizers |
![]() |
| Soup - there is actually soup in that beige teapot looking thing! |
![]() |
| Salmon? |
![]() |
| Sashimi - really good! |
![]() |
| big breakfast - are those hotdogs? |
We had lots of Udon and Ramen! Even the instant udon was good!
![]() |
| Udon with dipping sauce in Kabuki cho |
![]() |
| Udon with side of rice near Kiyomizu dera |
![]() |
| Ramen at top floor or Isetan in Kyoto Station There is a whole floor of Ramen shops! |
![]() |
| Ramen at Akihabara - our favorite! You choose the spicyness, noodle size, green onions, etc.... |
![]() |
| Ramen in Kyoto off Teramachi - I think the guy was trying to tell us to use the paste hot sauce, but we had trouble getting it off the spoon! |
![]() |
| Kitsune Udon from mini-mart - Pretty good |
![]() |
| More Kitsune Udon for dinner!! |
Sashimi from Tsukiji Fish Market! It was good (but maybe not an hour in line good)
![]() |
| Maguro Sashimi bowl |
![]() |
| Salmon Sashimi |
| We waited an hour!!! Okay - that is enough food, there are more pics, but I better move on or I'll never finish.. |

















No comments:
Post a Comment